Another very successful Summer Scheme week - Year 4 and 5 had a great time and the sun continued to shine!
- Monday - Ulster GAA Hurling& Gaelic Coaching; Healthy Eating Workshop with Niamh; Dodgeball
- Tuesday - Art landscape rock and postcard creations with Carolyn; Drama workshop with Joanne; Tennis
- Wednesday - Trip to Stormont estate including Mo Mowlam adventure park; outdoor Drama games with Joanne
- Thursday - Resilience workshop; IFA coaching; ICT; Spartan’s Coaching
- Friday - Sentinus Flight Programme; Spartan’s coaching; GAA Games; Friday ice-cream treat
We look forward to welcoming Years 1, 2 and 3 to Week 3 of our Summer Scheme next week.