Primary 6 and 7 were treated to a great week at our Summer Scheme with many activities to include:
- Monday - Ulster GAA Hurling& Gaelic Coaching; animation workshop with Eilis
- Tuesday - Art landscape rock and postcard creations with Carolyn; Drama workshop with Joanne
- Wednesday - Trip to Stormont estate including Mo Mowlam adventure park
- Thursday - Resilience workshop with Carlos; IFA coaching
- Friday - Sentinus Flight Programme; Spartan’s coaching; Friday ice-cream treat
We look forward to welcoming our Year 4 and 5 children to Week 2 of our Summer Scheme!